Bia Blasta Home Catering is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to biablastacatering.com. The policy outlines how we collect, store and use personal data about you when browsing www.biablastacatering.com or otherwise provide personal data to us. These terms will apply regardless of how the website (www.biablastacatering) is accessed. The policy provides you with details about the types of personal data we collect, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your data.
What we gather.
We collect personal information on this website only if provided by the user. Such as sending contacts forms, requesting proposals, signing up to newsletters or requesting other services.
We may collect the following:
– Name of user.
– Email address.
– Geographic location.
– Phone numbers.
– Information in relation to inquiries.
– Information in relation to projects.
We also collect analytical and statistical information with use of tools that monitor the user details when visiting ww.biablastacatering.com. These include but are not limited to Traffic website data, location of users, weblogs and other data which doesn’t identify users personally.
How we use the data.
We collect this data to help us understand what our users are looking for from our services. In turn it helps us to create produce and deliver better products and services. We hold and process personal data in accordance with GDPR.
Your data maybe used for:
– To contact users in response to a inquiry, proposal or other service
– To improve our products and services
– To send promotional emails, calls, messages, and texts about current and future products and services
– To send emails, calls, messages, and texts for market research
– To send emails if our electronic newsletter had previous consent.
Cookies & their use.
A cookie is a small file that’s placed on a computer to help us identify your presence as you navigate different pages of our website.
They allow websites and apps to store information about your preferences. Cookies allow us to store data to help with experiences, content, options and functions that are specific to you.
We may use them to:
– Analyze web traffic using different analytics platforms. This data helps us improve our website, products and services.
– Identifying returning users to our website to make products or services tailored to your experience.
– Store data about your experience and preferences.
– Test website content
How we control your data.
If you have giving us consent to use your data for a certain purpose. Such as Opt-in to receive marketing communications by email, telephone, text messages or normal post by us or third parties. You can revoke or modify your status at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org securely. The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the data while in transmission to our site. Once we receive your personal data we have strict security procedures in place to prevent against unauthorised access. We follow strict procedures to protect your data in line with EU General Data Protection Policy (GDPR)