**We know that Covid no longer appears to be the threat it previously was. However for the moment, we will continue with our Covid protocols….**
COVID Food Delivery Protocols
- We must arrive at your home in advance of the arrival of your Guests.
- We specifically ask that young children and elderly or vulnerable adults stay away from the food service area for the short time we will be at your home.
- We currently cannot provide cutlery but we will continue to provide plates.
- Ladles, spoons, plates and hot holders will be sterilized before we take them to your home. We will again sterilize touch points on the hot holders before we leave.
- We recommend that one person serves the food so that the service utensils are not being passed from one of your Guests to the next.
- We ask that as few people as possible handle the hot holders and that they are placed outside your home for collection the following day.
- There is no need to wash the hot holders, however plates must be returned washed*
- All orders are subject to a delivery charge of €20.00. There are no exceptions to this due to the current cost of travel.
Meet the Team
that drives Bia Blasta Home Catering.
Bernadette trained as a Hotel Manager at Athlone Institute of Technology. She worked for 12 years in Kerry, was General Manager of the Killarney Heights Hotel & Food & Beverage Manager at The Gleneagle Hotel. Since coming to Carlow in 2004 Bernadette worked for 3 years as manager of the Fox & Goose Pub & Restaurant, Dublin Road, Kilkenny.
Pat trained & worked as a chef in Germany for 13 years. Until October 2008 he was employed by Compass Eurest as Head Chef at Carlow Institute of Technology. Prior to this Pat worked as Banqueting Chef at Ballykealy Manor, Ballon, Co. Carlow.